Travel Terms & Conditions
Please Read This Carefully Before Booking
BOOKING TOURS OR TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES WITH Groups Plus Tours Inc IS SUBJECT TO THESE TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
Groups Plus Tours Inc is a Florida USA Corporation. The purchase of any travel services offered by Groups Plus Tours Inc constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and Groups Plus Tours Inc, and represents your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions prior to booking. You are advised to check on the Groups Plus Tours Inc website at www.groups.plus to check or request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions prior to booking your travel.
GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC.
Terms and Conditions - CANCELLATION POLICY AND PENALTIES.
All fees, itineraries, date of departure, and availability are subject to change without notice when it depends on a third party either charters, cruises and hotels, or intermediaries.
If you are a United States citizen or resident, you must also provide to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC with all requested documentation necessary to comply with the requirements of the US Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). Failure to provide such documentation may result in the cancelation of your travel and the forfeiture of any moneys paid to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC. If you are a US citizen or resident, and you have not received a request for such OFAC compliant documentation from us, please contact GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC immediately.
Passports, Visas and/or luggage.
Passengers are responsible for all visas, entry, health and other requirements and of the documents required by law, regulations of luggage and visas, the orders and/or the requirements of the countries that they visit. When traveling abroad, it is required that passengers traveling with passports that are valid for 6 months beyond the conclusion of your trip, with appropriate visas and with baggage allowed. The visas of multiple entries are required in some countries. It is the responsibility of each passenger to have a valid passport and visas required, as well as conform with entry, health and item of luggage or other requirement of the countries that they visit. The operator and/or its agents are not responsible for passports, visa requirements, the entry, health, the subject luggage or other requirement of the countries visited or for any loss sustained by passengers who fail to comply with the laws, regulations, order and/or the requirements of countries visited.
Reservation and Payment
Requires a deposit of 30% per person in order to reserve the space in the travel/tour. The full balance has to be received at least 90 days before departure. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to cancel the reservation if payments are not received in specified time, and all Deposit payments made above shall not be reimbursed in this circumstance if Service is cancelled. Cash, Wire Transfer or certified checks will be accepted for any payment made within 90 days prior to the departure of the visit, personal checks will not be accepted.
GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC accepts payment made to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC via Credit Card 4% additional fee applied
Please review and verify your booking invoice and your final travel itinerary thoroughly and contact GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC immediately if anything appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC cannot accept responsibility for incorrect or incomplete itineraries if we are not notified of inaccuracies within five (5) days of sending you your invoice and/or your itinerary. In the case of billing errors, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to re-invoice you with correct pricing.
If a booking cancellation is received by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC after the final payment date of your travel, your non-refundable service fee, and all monies paid by you to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will be retained.
You shall be responsible for any and all costs due to changes to airline tickets already purchased for your voyage charged by the issuing air carrier in addition to the change service fee charge by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC.
PENALTIES AND CANCELATIONS
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC and the following scale of charges for cancellation will be applied if applicable. Also penalties of the airlines for tickets that have been obtained. The penalties below are only for our company and does not reflect the additional hardships of each airline.
- More than 60 days before departure US $250 per person, when it is not considered a group. For groups the payment is 30% of the total amount to pay. Group is more than 7 pax or equal to 7 pax.
- 31 - 44 days before departure, 50% of the total price.
- 21 - 30 days before departure, total payment
- Within 10 days prior to departure or withdrawal of a visit, shall be considered as lost no fee shall be reimbursed.
Cancellation Policy for Groups
Programs of more than 4 days
In the case of the total cancellation of Group:
- Between 120 to 61 days before arrival: will be invoiced 1 day program for each customer that had been reserved.
- Between 60 to 20 days before arrival: will be invoiced 2 days of program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Among the 20 to 10 days before arrival: will be invoiced the 50% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Between 10 to 00 days there is no refund. This will be charged 100% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
In the event of a partial cancellation of the group
- Between 30 to 11 days before arrival: if you cancel more than 10 percent of the group which had been reserved will be invoiced 1 day program by each client aborted.
- Between 10 to 05 days before arrival: if you cancel more than 10 percent of the group that had been booked will be charged 50% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Among the 05 to 00 days: no refund. This will be charged 100% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
Programs of 4 days or less
In the event of a total cancellation of the group:
- If the cancellation occurs between 120 and 61 days before the clients arrival: will be invoiced the 30 percent of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- If the cancellation occurs between 60 and 25 days before the clients arrival: will be invoiced the 40 percent of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Between 24 and 07 days before the clients arrival: will be invoiced the 50 percent of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Between the 06 and the 00 days before the arrival: will be invoiced the 100 percent of program for every customer that had been reserved.
In the event of a partial cancellation of the group:
- Between the 31 to 21 days before the arrival of the group if you cancel more than 15 percent that had been booked will be charged 30% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Between the 20 to 7 days before the arrival: if you cancel more than 15 percent of the total of the seats reserved will be charged 50% of the program for every customer that had been reserved.
- Between the 06 and 00 days before arrival of the group: will be invoiced the 100 percent of program for every customer that had been reserved.
Once Deposit is confirmed we shall confirm the group with Confirmation Number of the hotel. Outside these dates above, every deposit made will not be refunded. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC requires as a rule the deposit of 30% of any reservation to be confirmed. The payments of groups is carried out in a phased manner and according to collection policies established by the agency.
Changes by you
If you request any change in your travel arrangements for you once you have confirmed a reservation, all out-of-pocket expenses, including the fees imposed by our suppliers, will be paid by you, in addition to an amendment of $ 50.00 for revision by the reservation. If after the start of your tour request any change in your travel arrangements, we will do everything possible to implement them, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible. In the event of such a change (s) that are being carried out, you will be responsible for any cancellation perceived previously reserved for the service and for the costs incurred by us and our suppliers in an attempt to ensure the revised arrangements. Any name change must be made to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC in writing and are subject to airline fees and penalties.
AIR TRAVEL purchased through GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is via independent operators that are not owned, managed or operated by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC. Your airline ticket is a contract between you and the air carrier only, even if you purchase the ticket through GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC. You waive all liability for GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC for such air services. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. After airline check-in, you must work with the airline directly to reach your destination or to make any alternate arrangements including amendments to return services. Please be aware airline fees often apply for modifications to air schedules not related to airline imposed flight cancellations, reschedules or delays. These fees will be payable to the airline directly at time of request. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC for portions of trips missed due to canceled, rescheduled or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
Under the Secure Flight Program enacted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires airlines to collect information from you for the purposes of watch list matching. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. At time of booking a vacation with air reservations, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will collect the required information and add it to your air booking to pass to the airline(s) for the Secure Flight Program. The information includes full name, date of birth, gender and redress number (if available). Failure to provide the required TSA information at time of booking will result in the loss of confirmed flights and airfare price as information is required for ticketing. Rebooking lost airfare is subject to schedule availability at time of rebooking and may result in alternate flight schedules and/or increases in airfare price. Any increase in airfare price is payable by you.
Rates are in US dollars, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to adjust the prices of the visit before Departure. This does not apply to passengers that are fully paid. You have the right to cancel if the tour price increases more than 10%, but our obligation shall be limited to the refund of the amount paid.
- Plane ticket to and from the destination for air and Land Programs only. This is optional.
- The Hotel accommodation with private bathroom as stated in the itinerary or comparable.
- All hotels and transfers, with air conditioning and other types of transport such as stated by itinerary.
- Tourism Program as stated in the itinerary.
- Meals provided are indicated as (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch, and (D) for dinner.
- Local Guide in Spanish and English, in each city (unless another language this indicated).
- Full Insurance of the group.
- Taxes (unless indicated included) and other taxes fees as output, the taxes of the port, the visa fees and fees for a passport.
- Load of excess baggage
- Meals and entries not part of the included in the Itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Articles/procurement personnel
Tips are recommended and usual. The following is a guideline to what is considered appropriate to include, this is not mandatory it is according to the attention received in the destination where they carry out the program.
Normally, it does not require vaccines UNLESS you travel from or through an area infected. The medicine or the secondary drugs must also be brought with you.
- GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is constantly striving to improve the itineraries of the visit and characteristics. If such improvements can be made or unforeseen circumstances occur beyond our willingness, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to make changes, as amending the itineraries, replace hotels and cancel or reschedule outputs of visit as believed appropriate. In addition, the prices of the visit shall be adjusted according to the extension or the compendium of the travel period. Passengers may not use this as an excuse for an objection
- All baggage and personal belongings are always the responsibility of passenger. The carriers, the hotel, and other suppliers that provide services for the visit are independent contractors; as such, its security policies will be respected. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC shall not be liable for any damages or injuries or claim.
- GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will be responsible to the passenger for providing the service and accommodations in itinerary, except services changed due to delays or other causes of any class or beyond the control of GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC. In such cases, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will try to substitute to provide comparable services, accommodations and the itineraries, and there should be no reimbursement in this connection
- Passengers are responsible to observe the laws, regulations, orders and/or the requirements of countries visited. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC assumes no responsibility for any passenger refused to enter the countries visited. In such circumstances, there will be no refund for the portion not used during the visit.
- GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is pleased to accept requests for arrivals or individual outputs for independent travel, however, GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will not be responsible for any loss sustained by passengers for any lost portion of the housing of the visit or the hotel caused by traffic or trip delays.
- GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to refuse to carry to anyone whose travel is believed incompatible with the interests of the Group of the visit. Therefore, we are not responsible for the decision of any passenger after the termination of the visits. If any passenger asks you to leave the visit, the fee charged for the visit will not be refunded
- GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to make any appropriate change any time as necessary. The final timetable, which is subject to change, will be made available on your arrival by the representatives and assistants on the ground.
- Your reservation with GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC, for packages described, confirm that you have read, understood and accepted each and everything described here of conditions and limits on their responsibility.
GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC reserves the right to accept or reject any tour participant and to remove, or otherwise deny service to any participant whose conduct is deemed incompatible with the interests of GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC and/or the public-at-large. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will not refund or cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of travel arrangements due to unacceptable behavior. Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to engaging in actions that are illegal under United States of America, International, or Cuban law, and/or inducing or inciting GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC staff and/or contractors to engage in actions that are illegal under United States of America, International and/or Cuban law, and any actions that may be deemed to constitute a constitute a hazard and/or threat to public safety and/or the well-being of other persons or property.
If you are a Citizen or Resident of the United States of America you must abide by all U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations regarding travel to Cuba, including among other things adhering to a full-time itinerary consistent with your stated purpose for travel to Cuba. For up-to-date information regarding your eligibility to travel to Cuba under General or Specific License consult the latest information and regulations published by OFAC at http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/cuba.aspx.
Travelers Who Need Special Assistance
You must report any status, condition, or disability requiring special attention while on tour to GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC at the time your reservation is made. Such special status, condition, or disability may include dietary restrictions, physical disability, or religious requirements. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of all travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC cannot provide individual assistance to a tour participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motorcoaches, ships and other conveyances, or other personal needs. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC strongly recommends a qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance. All travelers with GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC are subject to the Participation clause above.
Not all sightseeing stops/sites accommodate wheelchairs and some locations and sightseeing activities require extensive standing, sitting or walking, sometimes on unpaved or cobblestone streets. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is not responsible for any missed activities due to a participant’s inability to participate with the group.
The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders.
Please be aware that during your participation in travel organized by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities.
GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will not have liability regarding provision of legal assistance and/or medical care or the adequacy of any such assistance or care that may be rendered during your travel. While GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in travel and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC harmless regarding any provision of legal assistance and/or medical care or the adequacy of any assistance or care rendered. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your service fee indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC harmless for such.
For all other travel outside of Cuba, you are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit.
Non-U.S. citizens must consult with appropriate jurisdictional consulates to determine if any visas are needed; and if needed you are responsible for obtaining all such visas and entry documents independently. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC is not responsible for providing you with specific visa and passport information or documentation, for any fees associated with obtaining these documents, and GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation.
All passengers traveling internationally are required to have a valid passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when traveling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple-entry visas are required for some vacations. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC strongly recommends that all travelers carry with them a legible photocopy of their passport photo/information page.
If you are a person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States of America traveling to Cuba, including any United States citizen and/or resident thereof, you must provide GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC with a signed and executed Cuba Travel Affidavit pursuant to U.S. Department of the Treasury Cuban Assets Control Regulations for travel to Cuba under General or Specific License as published by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). For up-to-date information regarding your eligibility to travel to Cuba under General or Specific License consult the latest information and regulations published by OFAC at http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/cuba.aspx.
GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC shall provide you with documentation of your licensed travel to Cuba. You must retain that document and all financial records relating to your travel to Cuba for up to five (5) years for OFAC compliance.
In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this arrangement between you and GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC, or a breach thereof, the parties hereto shall first attempt to settle the dispute by mediation, administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Mediation Rules. If settlement is not reached within sixty days after service of a written demand for mediation, any unresolved controversy or claim shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Service under its Commercial Arbitration Rules.
The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Miami, Florida. Florida law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Complete Terms and Conditions:
The foregoing constitutes the complete terms and conditions for travel and services by GROUPS PLUS TOURS INC. No modifications are allowed.