The United States requires that all US Citizens and Permanent residents who travel to Cuba engage in a full time itinerary; related to their stated purpose for travel to Cuba.
Yes.  In order to travel to Cuba you must travel under one of the 12 licensed categories.The 12 licensed categories include:
  1. Visiting family
  2. Humanitarian projects or to provide support to the Cuban people
  3. Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments and certain intergovernmental organizations
  4. Journalistic activities
  5. Professional research
  6. Educational activities by persons at academic institutions
  7. People to people travel(Most Common)
  8. Religious activities
  9. Public performance, clinics, workshops, athletic or other competitions and exhibitions(Most Common)
  10. Authorization to provide travel services, carrier services and remittance forwarding services
  11. Activities of private foundations, research or educational institutes
  12. Exportation of certain Internet-based services
The general licenses are self-qualifying. All licensing is authorized by the Office of Foreign Assets Control..
Cuba requires that all arriving travelers have a Cuban Tourist Card (Visa) to enter the country. We can help you with this as part of the services we provide.

If you have an emergency and need assistance, and you are a US Citizen or resident, you may contact the local US Embassy.

U.S. Embassy contact information: Calzada between L & M Streets, Vedado, Havana Main switchboard (53) (7) 839-4100

Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed on U.S. and Cuban Holidays)

Most tourists will only ever deal with CUC. Note that there is a 13% penalty charged when exchanging USA dollars.
Wi-Fi is not available throughout Cuba, except for Certain Wi-Fi Hot Spots and at some hotels. Most hotels also have a business center with Internet Access. Wi-Fi Hot Spots require the purchase of a Internet Access Card.
Never drink tap water, it is highly recommened you drink only bottled water.
All services offered by Groups Plus Tours require an initial deposit. Most of our work is up-front and in advance, so we need to secure a deposit from our clients in order to cover these expenses in advance.Your booking is not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until the deposit is received by Groups Plus Tours and you receive a confirmation invoice.
All of our itineraries are fully compliant with all US OFAC regulations governing travel to Cuba
A valid passport at least 6 months prior to expiration is required by all travelers to Cuba. A Cuban Tourist Visa is also required. After booking travel with Groups Plus Tours we will obtain your Cuban Tourist Visa on your behalf.
By booking tours or travel services with Groups Plus Tours you accept Groups Plus Tours; Travel Terms and Conditions which do waive Groups Plus Tours of any liability. Please read the Travel Terms and Conditions before booking travel with us.
Double occupancy means two travelers sharing one room with one or two beds. Single occupancy is available for a supplemental fee. Two people traveling together but requiring separate rooms, may pay one single traveler supplement fee. Please inform us upon making your booking to request single occupancy.